Thursday, July 16, 2009

An easy day...

I took a day to do some serious cleaning in the basement as we prepare for our daughter to move home from Georgia. As the basement gets cleaned, I'm making room for the stuff that has found its way into the bedroom Lis will return too. I was converting the room into a studio; guess that plan gets changed! The basement will become the home studio when I can't get to the studio at the Farm. In this weather, it's so nice to just go out on the deck and create there.

Took some time to do yard work - water the plants, pick green beans, weed; just be outside! Hung clothes on the line and of course, a wild storm roared through while I ran to the store. The clothes are still on the line and will be all night - tomorrow's another day. Relaxed on the deck with a good book - Two for the Dough, Janet Evanovich.

Back to more painting tomorrow and I'll continue to get some cleaning done. There are still raspberries waiting to be picked!

No comments:

Post a Comment